2017 Membership to the Plantae Orchid Club
How does it work?
Membership runs from January to December each year.
Renewal of membership must take place on an annual basis.
What benefits will members get?
- 10% discount on all mail orders, any orchid show pre-orders and Open Day purchases.
- Four special flowering orchids during the year (two in autumn and two in spring) plus two seedling orchid plants (one in autumn and one in spring). Members will have the opportunity to choose plants from a selection of flowering orchids and this will then be posted to you. If no selection is made we will send you plants of our choice.
- Free cultural advice.
- Affiliation to the South African Orchid Council which includes two informative journals sent to your post box each year as well as all other benefits of being a member of the SAOC: monthly newsletters, the privilege to have plants judged and awarded by accredited SAOC orchid judges and the opportunity to exhibit your plants at orchid shows.
- Special offers on plants, available only to members of our club.
- Be the first to know of new, exciting plants we have available or have the opportunity to partake in orders of special plants we import from other nurseries.
- At the end of the year we will also have a lucky draw that will include two flowering plants and a free membership for the next year.
- a Monthly newsletter and notifications of orchid related events.
How do I join?
It is as easy as completing the form and sending it to us. Please do not pay yet. We will send you the details for payment after we have received your completed form.
How much does it cost?
It will be R1450.00 for a year's membership (SAOC affiliation will be deducted from those who are already affiliated to the SAOC through another society).